Anyone know TOS control panel ? and can give a short description of these buttons

TOS Olomouc

Tu możemy porozmawiać na temat podstaw budowy amatorskich maszyn CNC

Autor tematu
Maws
Czytelnik forum poziom 2 (min. 20)
Posty w temacie: 6

Re: Anyone know TOS control panel ? and can give a short description of these buttons

Post napisał: Maws » 08 lis 2019, 22:59

Petroholic pisze:
08 lis 2019, 22:49
Having a tool change is always nice :)

About reverted axis. Most of the machines in that style comes in straight line from horizontal machines but only have added a vertical head. Most of them even have horizontal spindle nose under head. That's why there are some machines that have horizontal axis setup. To be less technical - if your table goes UP / DOWN in Z axis = u have vertical setup. If your table goes UP / DOWN in Y axis = you have horizontal setup. Nothing wrong with that - just have to think twice what you do :) I'm used to vertical and sometimes i'm using my friends MAHO with horizontal setup = few times near crashed cause of inverted programming :)

About HH i'm not able to help you :( Only thing that i know about HH is that it exists :)

Ahh alrigh, yea if I'm not mistaken this one goes up/down in the Z-axis so I guess that makes it a "normal axis machine" :)

Steryd
Lider FORUM (min. 2000)
Lider FORUM (min. 2000)
Posty w temacie: 3

Re: Anyone know TOS control panel ? and can give a short description of these buttons

Post napisał: Steryd » 08 lis 2019, 23:02

Oh and chceck the spindle speed potentiometer. If it is set to 0 the spindle will run with 0% of desired speedy.
Można?
Morzna!!!

Autor tematu
Maws
Posty w temacie: 6

Post napisał: Maws » 08 lis 2019, 23:05

Steryd pisze:
08 lis 2019, 22:57
There's no spindle on command in Your MDI program. Add extra line with M3 or M4. Usually u move for instance Z100 and M3.

Witk PLC errors. Check every fuse in supply cabinet. If it's Similar to what I saw there are quite much of ceramic fuses that can get messy.
Yea, I was thinking about testing the tool holder, and a tool change in this procedure, but not sure if it's correct for that either.

I'v tried going into "M" and doing a M03 (and M04) and then push the "green" button, but then also I get this *start* symbol - and spindle doesn't run, I can try in MDI modus tomorrow, thanks for the tip, and I'l def go thru the Fuses.......seen some of the PLC error show up if hydraulic pump haven't been started etc, so fuses makes sense....:)

Added in 1 minute 17 seconds:
Steryd pisze:
08 lis 2019, 23:02
Oh and chceck the spindle speed potentiometer. If it is set to 0 the spindle will run with 0% of desired speedy.
yea, will check that too - I had a periode of wondering why the x/y/z axis didn't move, as they had moved the day before....haha, eventually turned the poteniometer :)

ODPOWIEDZ Poprzedni tematNastępny temat

Wróć do „CNC podstawy”