Problems booting Osai series 10 CNC controller

English

Dyskusje na temat innych obrabiarek i systemów sterowania stosowanych w maszynach przemysłowych

Autor tematu
the dog
Nowy użytkownik, używaj wyszukiwarki
Nowy użytkownik, używaj wyszukiwarki
Posty w temacie: 1

Problems booting Osai series 10 CNC controller

Post napisał: the dog » 06 lip 2022, 20:16

Sorry about this but I can only speak English
I have a Starrag Hx151. It uses Osai series 10 v5.1 .
Cnc was working but it would randomly not boot ,especially on cold days, giving I/O fault (uses osai ring fiber optic) . I took out the controller an send it for repair. Before doing that I made a backup of the hdd .
Unfortunately the controller was not fix but it got worse. It would not boot. It will stop booting at second screen after the bd004 fixed disk:1 present and before the axel load. It will stop there and remain there without any fault
Obrazek
I have a fault on the Axel card. Axel uses serco fiber optics for communication with servo drive Indramat Ds2.1 and analogue with the Hydra Spindel drive. I thought the Axel card was faulty so I bought a used one with same part number. That did not change anything. I then change the Serco card on the Indramats drive servos. That did not fix the issue. I have light coming from tx and rx so I think the ring is complete. Indramat shows P0 so they are waiting for boot sequence from Osai series 10.
I then change the ISA motherboard, complete controller etc. Nothing worked.
I found out that the shop that tried to fix the controller use my backup to my Hdd. Maybe that is the issue? The backup is not good and the system will not boot? I tried and use my backup on another HDD with same result.
Can anyone help solve this? Can I find the installation disk for Osai series 10 version 5.1 ? Willing to pay .

Tagi:

Wróć do „Inne obrabiarki przemysłowe”