Job offer

Retrofit Datron M3

Maszyny ze stali, aluminium, odlewów itp.
Tu możesz również przedstawić się i opisać swoją maszynę

Autor tematu
Stefandassel
Nowy użytkownik, używaj wyszukiwarki
Posty w temacie: 2

Job offer

Post napisał: Stefandassel » 26 lut 2019, 17:25

Hello,

I am a german product designer currently retrofitting an older DATRON M3 Cad 3D CNC milling machine. Mechanically the machine is completely ready to use but the mechatronic part is still missing.

The machine shall be equipped with a 2,2 kW Isel spindle with automatic tool change. I already installed four JMC AC servos with 180 Watt (2 in Y, 1 in X and 1 in Z) and inductive limit switches. For the motion control I plan to use the CSMIO motion controllers in combination with Mach 3

I am looking for someone (a company, a freelance engineer, an engineering student), who has experience with CSMIO motion controllers and Mach3 in combination with jmc servos and who is interested to plan and install the electronic part of the project. The job is well payed. We are located in Munich. Flights and hotel certainly at our despenses.

Anybody interested? Please eMail to [email protected]

Best regards to the polish CNC-community

Stefan

polkos
Specjalista poziom 1 (min. 100)
Specjalista poziom 1 (min. 100)
Posty w temacie: 1

Re: Job offer

Post napisał: polkos » 26 lut 2019, 17:43

To jest polskie forum, więc pisz po polsku!
są translatory, nie łaska?

Awatar użytkownika

Alvar4
ELITA FORUM (min. 1000)
ELITA FORUM (min. 1000)

Post napisał: Alvar4 » 26 lut 2019, 17:52

I tak lepiej się to czyta po angielsku niż by pisał po niemiecku. Może kolega Lepi się podejmie wycieczki do sąsiadów :P
Obrazek

Autor tematu
Stefandassel

Post napisał: Stefandassel » 26 lut 2019, 18:39

Stefandassel pisze:
26 lut 2019, 17:25
Hello,

I am a german product designer currently retrofitting an older DATRON M3 Cad 3D CNC milling machine. Mechanically the machine is completely ready to use but the mechatronic part is still missing.

The machine shall be equipped with a 2,2 kW Isel spindle with automatic tool change. I already installed four JMC AC servos with 180 Watt (2 in Y, 1 in X and 1 in Z) and inductive limit switches. For the motion control I plan to use the CSMIO motion controllers in combination with Mach 3

I am looking for someone (a company, a freelance engineer, an engineering student), who has experience with CSMIO motion controllers and Mach3 in combination with jmc servos and who is interested to plan and install the electronic part of the project. The job is well payed. We are located in Munich. Flights and hotel certainly at our expenses.

Anybody interested? Please eMail to [email protected]

Best regards to the polish CNC-community

Stefan
Added in 1 minute 56 seconds:
Hello again,

sorry that I wrote in english, but I do not speak a single word polish.

regards

Stefan

m.j.
Specjalista poziom 3 (min. 600)
Specjalista poziom 3 (min. 600)

Post napisał: m.j. » 27 lut 2019, 07:40

Don't worry. It will be better to write in good english than in google translated polish. If You looking for an engineer i'm guessing that You need english speaking person :wink:
tokarka NARVIK "made in Taiwan", frezarka Hartford (klon Bridgeporta "made in Taiwan"), frezarka Bridgeport w takcie przeróbki na CNC, frezarka CNC DIY, trochę pomniejszych klamotów

lepi
ELITA FORUM (min. 1000)
ELITA FORUM (min. 1000)

Post napisał: lepi » 27 lut 2019, 11:08

Alvar4 pisze:
26 lut 2019, 17:52
I tak lepiej się to czyta po angielsku niż by pisał po niemiecku. Może kolega Lepi się podejmie wycieczki do sąsiadów :P
Nie zgadzam się ani z Twoim pierwszym ani z drugim zdaniem. Ale gdyby to maszyna podjęła się wycieczki....

Awatar użytkownika

Alvar4
ELITA FORUM (min. 1000)
ELITA FORUM (min. 1000)

Post napisał: Alvar4 » 27 lut 2019, 11:27

No akurat Ty znasz niemiecki więc dla Ciebie było by lepiej po niemiecku. To że na wycieczkę się nie wybierzesz to się domyślałem :P Ale faktycznie jak by maszynę przywieźli do Ciebie to by to zadziałało :)
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika

Petroholic
Lider FORUM (min. 2000)
Lider FORUM (min. 2000)
Kontakt:

Post napisał: Petroholic » 27 lut 2019, 14:42

To be honest i don't know that machine but seems like it's an old aluminium based router for really soft jobs... Could you paste a pic of the machine?

Second thing: aren't the 180W AC servos a little to small? Milling foam is fun but not for long :)

Third thing: you got servos and CNCLogic... What about servo drives? Spindle drive and so on...

The easiest way to do it is to build a universal cabinet and just plug your stuff :) Some of your stuff may be needed for that build... But it's a lot easier to ship some stuff than to make few trips personally :) If i would go there i would need a semitruck full of things i might need :)

ODPOWIEDZ Poprzedni tematNastępny temat

Wróć do „Frezarka - konstrukcja metalowa”