podłączenie maszyny do sieci, ethernet.

Dyskusje na temat innych obrabiarek i systemów sterowania stosowanych w maszynach przemysłowych

Autor tematu
kamiennik
Specjalista poziom 1 (min. 100)
Specjalista poziom 1 (min. 100)
Posty w temacie: 1

podłączenie maszyny do sieci, ethernet.

Post napisał: kamiennik » 30 sty 2015, 18:16

Panowie nabroiłem jak diabli, łaziłem po menu maszyny, różne opcje próbowałem aż wszystkie ustawienia dotyczące połączenia w sieci zresetowałem i pupa blada :???: załamka.
Jak w osai 10 skonfigurować połączenie, znalazłem na necie instrukcje ale łapy mi opadły podczas czytania, ktoś pomoże?
Rozdział 16 ftp://ftp.jys.com.tw/download/Osai/%B0% ... Manual.pdf
Może zna ktoś jakiś łatwy program zewnętrzny do połączenia maszyny z komputerem?

Tagi:

dance1
Lider FORUM (min. 2000)
Lider FORUM (min. 2000)
Posty w temacie: 1

Post napisał: dance1 » 05 lut 2015, 14:27

skrócona instrukcja bo to co jest w manualu :shock: Wytłuściłem od czego zaczynasz.

The Allen Bradley Osai series 10 Control has an ethernet network card Installed. To link to one over a network please refer to the following instructions :-
PC running Windows 95/98 Install NetBEUI Protocol, give others access to your files, note the PC name e.g. aeh (the workgroup name is unimportant)
and chose share-level access control. Osai Control (DOS 6.22) Running firmware 5.0 or higher and with option E66 ver 5.0 or Higher installed.
For NC Client - PC Server (Calling Programs from the NC) PC Share a directory with name DISKC, Access type = Full, no Password.
NC UTILITY->PERIPHERAL->NET CONFIG->CONFIG CHANEL->CLIENT Remote Drive : Drive letter used by the NC(which is the PC) e.g. L.
Service Name : Shared Directory on the PC, DISKC in our example. Server Name : Name of PC, aeh. Password : Leave Blank Delete : NO Automatic :
NO Exit to main menu save & restart. Now on the NC when you load a file from the DIRECTORY L:\ you are looking at the shared DISKC on the PC.
An RJ45 connector is not available on the machine. If you want to use CAT5 cable make a short ethernet cable link to a combo HUB. 240/30 Volts is available in the
NC cabinet.
I don't like principles, I prefer prejudices

ODPOWIEDZ Poprzedni tematNastępny temat

Wróć do „Inne obrabiarki przemysłowe”